Monday, July 13, 2009

My New-ish House



My sister has been bugging me to put up some pictures of my new house and I have finally done it. Sorry I didn't clean but I figured you would want to see the REAL thing.

My front door opens up do my living room.











Where I do all my work.  And sometimes on the weekends my students come to play games.










Another work station.










The Kitchen



One of the best things about the new house is it has a sink! 












My fridge covered with pictures of the people I miss the most.








Stove.










The Bathroom




Absolutely the worst thing about me new house is the squat toilet. To use it you must squat and aim... I have gotten better at it but NEVER will I EVER choose to use this kind of toilet over a good ol' western toilet.

The big basin is what a Thai person would use to shower. They fill it up and then use a bucket to shower. I did it for a week and had my fill.





My hot water heater came after a week of "bucket showers."









The Upstairs






The stairs made for babies. The stairs are about 4 inches wide so I walk up and down them sideways.


























My bedroom.

Poochie snoozing on my bed.
The tape on the wall is to patch up the holes in the walls.











The reason for the move. 

No comments: